Business Accountant (internship) CANADA BRANDS™
To, coordinate and maintain the financial aspects for CANADA BRANDS™ . We are currently seeking a part-time accountant intern, on a contract position. This is a great learning opportunity and experience for a person who is eager to work on their career. Job Responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of general accounting functions including accounts payable/receivable
- Preform annual corporate tax tasks
- Create and Maintain up to date filing systems related to all accounting functions.
- Other internal firm activities as requested and as needed such as, business development and social activities
- Bachelor Degree in Finance
- 2-3 years accounting experience
- Self Motivated and organized
- Fundamental Financial Accounting and Tax knowledge
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create CANADA BRANDS™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management
Job Type: Revenue share, Commission, self-employed, freelance.
Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
Salary: $25,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- accounting: 2 years (Required)