Business Development Apprentice
CANADA BRANDS™: (Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
CANADA BRANDS™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been enhanced by local talents, professionals, specialists & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with the Company at CANADA BRANDS™
- Using Various Business Development & Prospecting tools to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas.
- Design market research and conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or national areas to assess development potential and future trends.
- Managing online campaigns including development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies.
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded and tracked with accuracy.
- Create and maintain a network of partners/clients in industry.
- Plan and develop E-commerce strategies.
- University degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint,) and the Internet.
- Highly energetic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication, and presentation skills.
- Team player and ability to think creatively and try new things.
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create CANADA BRANDS™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management:
Must be available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the department
Job Type: revenue share, paid internship, apprenticeship, self-employed.
Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
PAY: $25,000.00 to $201,096.95 /year
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Promotion, Branding (Preferred)
- French (asset)
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CANADA BRANDS™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
(This is none-salary based position with good incentives, rewards & other commission)