Canadian Business Relations Rep ( Media and Ecommerce Lead) CANADA BRANDS™
(fast-paced workplace, deadline, innovative, bondable, entrepreneurship, startup spirit)
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who will be reporting to our National Contract Sales Manager. This role will be a critical member of the sales team operating in the Grater Toronto Area and foreign trade. Your focus will be to build customer relationships to increase sales revenue while prospecting for new sales opportunities with the intent on achieving sales initiatives. Responsible for tracking and following up on leads and quotes while managing development of assigned territories. You are confidently responsible for implementing and developing all activities (Sales & Marketing, Revenue & Monetization, Personnel Management, Media & Public relation...)This position offers great scope for growth and independent functioning, while contributing to the crucial initiatives of CANADA BRANDS™ .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend various industry functions during and after business hours
- Prospect new business opportunities within assigned territory and market accounts
- You will target potential revenue opportunities (cold call/emails) and build a pipeline to reach sales quota
- Established relationships/Contacts within in some or all above-noted vertical markets
- Cultivating new opportunities with in new market segment for our media & marketing products
- Develop specifications and direct business sales
- Establish CANADA BRANDS™ as the preferred vendor of choice for national accounts within the listed commercial marketplace
- Conduct formal presentations to various size audiences
- Assess and close business opportunities
- Prompt reporting on deliverables: sales notes, Business Development and tracking reports
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of new sales strategies
- Travel across the GTA to prospect new clients and meet with existing customers
- Travel around the world to our abroad suppliers and foreign customers/clients/partners.
- Travel (some paid)
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 2-5 years selling experience in the commercial marketplace, with established contacts within the above described vertical markets
- Highly Motivated and pro-active individual with a drive to succeed.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and close in a competitive business environment
- Experienced at project management and presentation skills
- Excellent account base and territory management
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of the industry and who our competitors are
- Proficient in excel, word and PowerPoint
- High degree of initiative and proactivity. Ability to anticipate and take charge to bring about a desired output.
- Thrive on multi-tasking with competing priorities, with little instruction and quick turn-around times
- Customer focused, a high level of customer service orientation is a must
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills, High degree of professionalism.
- The ability to learn the various product offerings
- Proven track record in territory sales growth
- Strong literacy skills in reading/writing, numeracy and technology
- Specification field sales experience, ideally with a background in interior-related products such as flooring, wall coverings and/or soft furnishing goods etc.
- Post-secondary diploma or University degree (preferred, not required)
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create LYSON MEDIA™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management
Job Types: Contract, revenue share, self-employed.
Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
- Bachelor or Master in the business field.
Required experience: 2 years
Salary: $25,000.00 to $201,936.85 /year