Certified Professional Consultant CANADA BRANDS™
CANADA BRANDS™ : (fast-paced, deadlines, innovative, bondable, high ambition, Tech, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our media & Ecommerce platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals & talents.
CANADA BRANDS™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism is being built by local talents, professionals & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with the Company at CANADA BRANDS™ .
Position Overview :
Professional certified Consultant:
( important: Your qualified performance will be strictly appraised by executives; and reviewed & rated by our clients)
(Planning & Performance, Strategy) Certified Professional Consultant plays a pivotal role in the design and execution of the Consumer Brands Division’s (CBD) overall strategic and business planning processes. You could be a professional psychologist in your aspect. The team provides support, development, and delivery for multi-year brand planning, brand portfolio evaluation, and product development and financial management systems, to build a sustainable foundation for long-term success. As a part of this exciting team you will also be responsible for research, brand and business analytics, business reporting, process development and re-engineering, and overall generation of strategic content and plans.
- Work with the CBD leadership team building multi-year brand roadmaps
- Work with various stakeholders to further develop, manage and refine the Owned Brand portfolio growth strategy/roadmap for CTR
- Support Product Development process build
- Report on product development process gates and milestones to ensure achievement
- Support build and execution of historical and future looking financial management processes
- Build operational tools to support performance management needs
- Support (as needed) identified CTC banners and their associated Owned Brand growth strategy
- Note: consultant roles within the team will varying levels of responsibility depending on identified fit between candidates and work streams
What You’ll Need
You are detail oriented and process minded, but comfortable crafting strategy and operating in an ambiguous environment. You have strong business, financial, and analytical acumen with a demonstrated ability to operate effectively in complex organizations. Other qualifications include:
- 2+ years of experience of retail experience in a consulting, planning or process role
- Strong financial acumen with exceptional analytical skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, able to tackle multiple projects with varying scope
- Highly effective relationship management skills with a track record of facilitating conversations with cross-functional teams and leading change
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate with colleagues at various levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral presentation skills with demonstrated ability to adjust style and format as required to suit the audience
- Expert proficiency of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint; MS Visio knowledge an asset
- University degree and or post-secondary education
What can I expect to do in this role?In this role, you will:
- Participate in programs to identify, assess, respond to and recover from disruptions and emergencies in Ontario's health sector.
- Support the ministry response to and recovery from disruptions and emergencies through health system coordination and support, including development of protocols to maintain internal readiness to respond.
- Provide support to high performing project teams and working groups, and oversee program methodologies and deliverables.
- Contribute to the research, development and analysis of health emergency management programs and initiatives.
- Contribute to research, risk identification, analysis and assessment of a broad range of health emergency management issues, trends and directions.
- Provide recommendations, strategies and options to senior management to address these issues.
- Provide emergency management support and advice to the ministry and other government and health system partners.
- Develop and maintain critical stakeholder consultations and partnerships, and participate on cross functional teams and/or working groups.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of health system emergency management policy, response plans and planning papers, including briefing material and presentations.
How do I qualify? INTERPERSONAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- You can work effectively with people who have different perspectives, backgrounds and abilities by promoting friendly and mutually cooperative relationships.
- You can support professional and effective relationships with partner organizations.
- You can navigate effective working relationships with supervisors and others with authority within and outside the branch with respect to sensitive topics.
- You can communicate complex information clearly both verbally and in written form.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND EMERGENCY PLAN DEVELOPMENT SKILLS:
- You can discern the urgency of a task required, and can address tasks that cannot be undertaken in time.
- You can deliver work in a context of fast timelines, ambiguity and high importance.
- You can take a methodological approach to identify, achieve and evaluate progress on a set of objectives.
- You can manage and account for financial resources.
RESEARCH AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS:
- You can use scientific knowledge and research skills to participate in identifying questions and drawing evidence-based conclusions in order to understand and help make decisions.
- You can participate in the analysis of information, identifying implications, and assessing the value of the information.
- Ph.D or Master in Business or other professional aspect along with experience at Canadian well-known brands
- Communications: 5 year
- Psychology certification
As an employer, we aim to:
- Enhance the professional development of our employees
- Provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals
- Promote diversity in our industry and corporate culture
- Contribute to our communities at large
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you have an option to create CANADA BRANDS™ Business account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CANADA BRANDS™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Job Types: Revenue Share, Project, Contract, Commission, freelance, self-employed. Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
Salary: $25,000.00 to $219,126.38 /year
- Counselling: 5 years (Preferred)
- consultation: 5 years (Required)
- Master's (Preferred)