Executive Assistant (CEO Apprenticeship) CANADA BRANDS™
Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and to various Operations (Ecommerce, Media, HR, Marketing, Tech, Legal, Public & Business Relations...) programs and projects. Work closely with the extended Operations team to follow up on business plans, actions and key strategies. Must be well-organized, able to effectively multi-task, prioritize and take initiative.
- Prepare accurate documentation, including internal and external correspondence and reports
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and communications
- Maintain and update address/contact lists/database of internal and external contacts
- Maintain and coordinate a complex calendar and provide comprehensive meeting management.
- Initiate and anticipate issues that will require action by the SVP, Operations.
- For delegated projects, maintain a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, duration and associated resource requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison between project teams, and project leads
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of projects
- Work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Prioritize conflicting needs proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Respond to caller or email inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency
- Record and refer messages accurately
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Book and set up meeting rooms, including the arrangement of equipment and refreshments
- Record, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes , as required
- Coordinate travel arrangements and manage expenses
- A university degree or college diploma is required
- Experience in preparing a wide range of presentations and communications with appropriate composition, editing and proofreading skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Email) are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills are required
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills are required
- Ability to effectively deal with varied interpersonal communication and interact effectively with various business units and teams, at all organizational levels
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
Must be available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the department
Job Type: revenue share, paid internship, apprenticeship, self-employed.
Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
Salary: $25,000.00 to $201,096.95 /year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)