CANADA BRANDS™: (Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
CANADA BRANDS™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™ We support & promote local Canadian products & services.
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been generated by local talents, professionals & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with LYSON MEDIA™.
CANADA BRANDS™ is looking for a student/ new grad to join our Human Resources team for the summer. Your Internship will provide experience primarily in Recruitment, Selection, Administration and Training and Development.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with producers, supplies, and customers.
- Aggressively target potential markets to generate business – expand network of customers and develop current customers.
- Contact vendors and customers regarding specific shipments, arrival times, pending delays or missing information.
- Obtain and process Customs release and other government agency releases as appropriate, arranging delivery, and invoicing the import account.
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Logistic team.
- Establish and implement short and long-term goals and objectives.
- University degree in economics, business, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in international trade.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint,) and the Internet.
- Knowledge of Letters of Credit, NVOCCs, Incoterms, bills of lading, required licenses, and all pertinent export regulations.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge: proactively manage for optimal outcomes.
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create CANADA BRANDS™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management:
Must be available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the department
Job Type: revenue share, paid internship, apprenticeship, self-employed.
Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
PAY: $25,000.00 to $201,096.95 /year
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Promotion, Branding (Preferred)
- French (asset)
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CANADA BRANDS™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.