CANADA BRANDS™: (Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
CANADA BRANDS™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been generated by local talents, professionals & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with LYSON MEDIA™.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Oversee and manage the office supplies, IT equipment, and inventory.
- Track Orders, Expenses, IT equipment for accounting.
- Build strong relationships and be the point of contact for various suppliers and contractors (i.e. vendors, professionals, IT support, partners, etc.)
- Ensure a safe working environment; assess working spaces and take corrective action to reduce any potential safety risks.
- Take on ad hoc assignments / projects as assigned by CEO.
- University degree in human resources management, business administration, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in an office administration role.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint,) and the Internet.
- Accountable with proven leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- An independent, take-charge, self-starter capable of working in a team environment.
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CANADA BRANDS™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.