Online Shopping Assistant (to be promoted to Brand Ambassador)
CANADA BRANDS™: (Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
CANADA BRANDS™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™ We support & promote local Canadian products & services
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been generated by local talents, professionals & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with CANADA BRANDS™.
- Manage the day to day activities on our E-Commerce Platforms: Shopify, Lysonmedia.
- Work collaboratively with other department such as marketing, product, supply chain, creative, IT, and customer service to ensure the best possible customer experience is achieved.
- Processing returns, exchanges and special requests for online orders
- Ensure accuracy of our product content, and product listing.
- Communicate with Marketing Department in order to create effective promotional activities to attract more attentions to increase sales.
- Create and implement all online sales plans, monitor, and report the performance to Manager.
- University degree in Business, Ecommerce, Marketing, or related field
- At least 1 years of experience in Ecommerce and online marketplace.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint,) and the Internet.
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently.
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create CANADA BRANDS™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
Must be available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the department
Job Type: revenue share, paid internship, apprenticeship, self-employed.
Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
PAY: $25,000.00 to $201,096.95 /year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- French (asset)
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CANADA BRANDS™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.