CANADA BRANDS™: (Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
CANADA BRANDS™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been generated by local talents, professionals & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with CANADA BRANDS™.
- Greeting and engaging guests including schedule tour time.
- Providing interesting facts and anecdotes about the attractive places.
- Answering passenger questions.
- Provide friendly and enthusiastic customer service.
- Ensuring staff and passenger safety
- At least 2 years of experience in leading group tours.
- Being enthusiastic, outgoing person.
- Be familiar with locations travelled to.
- A valid class G Driver’s License.
- Excellent in verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create CANADA BRANDS™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CANADA BRANDS™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.