CANADA BRANDS™: (Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
CANADA BRANDS™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been generated by local talents, professionals & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with LYSON MEDIA™.
- Video/Photograph, edit, retouch, and color correct as required by the clients.
- Organizing and manage materials, assembling necessary equipment and ensuring that all supplies are available.
- Maintaining and operating equipment in a safe manner.
- Schedule, plan, and manage shoots with the clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College/Post-secondary in Photography, Film, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Photography.
- Solid knowledge of digital tech: camera knowledge, lighting strobes, lighting interiors and continuous lighting is a must.
- Drone shoot control skill.
- Passionate, high-energy, flexible, detail-oriented, self-starter, and multi-tasker.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently.
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create CANADA BRANDS™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management:
Must be available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the department
Job Type: revenue share, paid internship, apprenticeship, self-employed.
Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
PAY: $25,000.00 to $201,096.95 /year
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Promotion, Branding, filming, Media Production (Preferred)
- French (asset)
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CANADA BRANDS™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.