CANADA BRANDS™: (Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
CANADA BRANDS™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™ We support & promote local Canadian products & experts.
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been generated by local talents, professionals & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with CANADA BRANDS™.
- Answer inbound/outbound phone call with professionalism and enthusiasm and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments including booking meeting room.
- Oversee, manage, and order the office supplies, IT equipment, and inventory.
- Create and update records and databases.
- Submit daily reports and prepare presentations and/or proposals as assigned.
- Scan, copy, and file documents.
- Take on ad hoc assignments / projects as assigned by Manager.
- College diploma/Post-secondary in business administration, or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of experience in an office administration role.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products (including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint,) and the Internet.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- An independent, take-charge, self-starter capable of working in a team environment.
CANADA BRANDS™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create CANADA BRANDS™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
Must be available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the department
Job Type: revenue share, paid internship, apprenticeship, self-employed.
Starting with 1 year contract. To be promoted to full time position with all benefits.
Contact Ms. Maria Lyson: Career@Canada-brands.ca
PAY: $25,000.00 to $201,096.95 /year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- French (asset)
CANADA BRANDS™ HR Management
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. LYSON MEDIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.