AUKEY 4K Dash Cam with 6-Lane 157° Wide-Angle Lens, Dashboard Camera Recorder with HDR, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, and Additional 2-Port USB Car Charger
- Clear Video Capture: The DR02 J backs you up in any road incident. An advanced image sensor and super-wide 157° field of view capture everything in ultra-sharp 4K video with HDR (high dynamic range). Also captures stills and optional in-car audio
- Emergency Recording & Loop Recording: Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (sold separately) to embed location & speed data for trip tracking and greater protection
- Easy Mounting: Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included sticker mount (and two spare double-sided 3M pads). The dash cam is meant to remain mounted but may be removed, if desired, by simply unclipping and unplugging
- Extreme Temperature Operation: Powered by the included slimline dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. The supercapacitor has greater heat & cold endurance and longer lifetime than standard battery technology
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR02 J 4K Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/13ft), Two Sticker Mounts, Two Spare 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
The streamlined ‘stealth’ design AUKEY 4K Dashboard Camera utilizes a 157° wide-angle lens and advanced CMOS image sensor that supports 4K resolution and HDR (high dynamic range) for stunning video with enhanced clarity, day or night. You’ll have solid video evidence to back you up in any driving disputes or incidents—and total peace of mind whenever you’re driving. Avoid the risk of losing insurance claims and protect yourself against insurance fraud scams.
Use the 3M adhesive sticker mount to securely fasten the dash cam to your car windshield in seconds. Plug in the included dual-port car charger and connect the dash cam via the mini-B cable to power on and instantly start recording.
Set and Forget
The dash cam conveniently records whenever you use the car. Or turn on the motion detection recording mode in settings for monitoring even when you’ve locked up and left (requires a continuous power supply, such as the AUKEY Dashboard Camera Hardwire Kit).
Convenient Memory Management
Loop recording mode records continuously and overwrites old footage when micro SD card is full. Never run out of memory or mess around managing it.
45-Day Money Back Guarantee & 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty.
– Micro SD card required (not included). Use a 128GB (Max) Class 10+ card formatted in dash cam for reliable performance. 'Samsung EVO' cards and SanDisk cards (except 'SanDisk High Endurance') not suitable for any dash cam
– Over 10 hours of 4K recordings or 16 hours of 1080p recordings with a 128GB card
Image Sensor: AR0521 5.1-megapixel 1/2.5" CMOS sensor
Recording Resolutions: 2160p (24 fps), 1440p (30 fps), 1296p (30 fps), 1080p (60 fps / 30 fps), 720p (120 fps / 60fps), WVGA, VGA