Tax services
Marcos Lopes

Tax services

Regular price $9.99 $0.00 Unit price per

Full Service Tax Filing (you & your spouse) at ONLY $299.99.

It Includes:

1. Filing of one T4 plus combine with spouse.

2. Filing of Self Employee.

3. Filing HST.

Please check your Email to download our file.


*Please note: This is booking fee (20%) only, you will pay the rest (80%) to your tax consultant upon completion



NEW Tax process: Go paperless/receiptless:  auto-recorded ? click YES




Share this Product